Alexis Bledel is an actress. She portayed Becky.
Houston, Texas native Alexis Bledel made her television debut in Gilmore Girls (2000), after spending years in front of the camera as a model. Bledel's parents encouraged her to try community theater in Houston when she was 8 years old, hoping it would help their daughter overcome her shyness. She went on to perform in productions of Our Town, The Wizard of Oz and Aladdin, and later was scouted in a local mall to model. She began her modeling career while still in high school, traveling all over to locations like Tokyo, Milan, New York and Los Angeles. After graduating, she enrolled at NYU as a film major. In the Spring of 2000, Bledel landed a manager through her modeling agency and headed to Los Angeles for her first pilot season, where she quickly landed the coveted role of Rory on Gilmore Girls (2000). When she's not working, Bledel enjoys writing, reading, shooting photography, going to the movies and spending time with her family.
- Her awkward and shy personality
- Low baby voice
- Striking blue eyes
- Often plays young teenagers (as an adult)
- Former model
- Is a graduate of the Page Parkes Center of modeling and acting.
- Didn't grow up speaking English; she learned it in school.
- Her first language is Spanish.
- One of Teen People Magazine's "25 Hottest Stars under 25"