Christopher Lloyd is an actor. He portrayed Kroenig.
Christopher Lloyd was born on October 22, 1938 in Stamford, Connecticut, USA as Christopher Allen Lloyd. He is an actor, known for Back to the Future (1985), Back to the Future Part II (1989) and Back to the Future Part III (1990) as Doctor Emmit L. Brown. He also portrayed Kruge, a Klingon Captain in Star Trek III: The Search For Spock (1984). He was previously married to Jane Walker Wood, Carol Vanek, Kay Tornborg and Catherine Boyd.
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Actor in Twenty Bucks (1993).
- Attended and graduated from Staples High School in Westport, Connecticut in 1958.
- His Taxi (1978) character, Reverend Jim Ignatowski, was a huge fan of the original Star Trek (1966) series. Lloyd later went on to play the Klingon commander Kruge in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984).
- As a young actor, he performed at the Yale Repertory Theater with Meryl Streep.
- Has appeared in over two hundred plays, including many on Broadway, regional and summer stock productions.