Born in New York but raised in California, Devon is no stranger to the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Her father is former Olympic wrestler and Benihana Steakhouse magnate Rocky Aoki, and her mother is Pamela Hilburger, a jewelry designer. Devon is of Japanese, German, and English ancestry. She started modeling when she was 13, the same year her godmother introduced her to modeling legend Kate Moss. She is now the face of Lancome and is one of the top earners at her agency, Women.
- She won the role of a street racer in 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) but, as it turned out, she didn't know how to drive. She had to be taught by professional stunt racers.
- Has an older sister & a younger brother
- Parents are Pamela Hilburger and Rocky Aoki.
- In Paris in 2003, during fashion week, she and May Andersen were attacked by a man who sprayed them in the face with tear gas.
- Her brother is DJ Steve Aoki Kid Millionaire and also owns and operates Dim Mak records.