Born to French actress Marlène Jobert and Swedish dentist Walter Green. Eva's mother was born in Algeria, of Sephardi Jewish heritage. Eva's father is of Swedish and French descent.
- Her favorite Vesper Lynd in "Casino Royale" outfit was a Gucci mac and black hat, "Simple but elegant.".
- Made her first magazine cover when she was 2 months old.
- Filmed back to back "300: Rise of an Empire" and "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For". Both films are sequels and both are based on comic books by Frank Miller.
- With her appearance in "300: Rise of an Empire" and "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For", she's the only actor to star in two adaptations of Frank Miller novels within the same year.
- Has played a witch three times; Angelique in "Dark Shadows", Morgan in "Camelot" and Serafina Pekkala in "The Golden Compass".